Reading in the plaza

Today I wandered around Goteborg, enjoying the beautiful sunshine. I bought a delicious ice cream cone -- chocolate and hazelnut -- and sat on the steps of a statue of some guy (pretty sure his name is Gustav. It seems like everyone important in Swedish history was named Gustav). I brought a book along to read, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and people-watched in between chapters. I even had a slightly uncomfortable philosophical discussion with a random guy who came up to me and asked me what I study. I am definitely enjoying the free time and will be sad when it's over.

1 comments:

  • kellie | April 15, 2010 at 8:19 PM

    Come hooooooome to me! I know you are enjoying yourself but I miss you. So you need to come home. You'd better not use the volcanic eruption in Iceland as an excuse to stay longer :( Haha.

Post a Comment